Andy Clark’s life has revolved around cycling for over 20 years. He has raced professionally in Belgium and on the U.S. domestic pro circuit. He also has a distinguished record as and Team Director and Coach.
Andy collaborates with the best physiologists, nutritionists, bike fit gurus, and athletes to create championship-caliber athletes. Andy’s athletes have been successful on the Road, Mountain and Cyclocross.
Ciclismo Coaching Creates Champions
- 5 national championships
- Over 45 national medals
Formula for Success:
- Athletes have access to the most scientifically advanced testing protocols available
- A Season Plan is developed for each individual athlete taking into consideration physiological test data, individual goals and lifestyle constraints.
- The Season Plan is composed of purposeful daily workouts.
- Daily workouts are analyzed through Training peaks taking into account your data and personal feedback.
- Daily workouts are continuously updated and reconfigured, as needed, to maximize the effectiveness of the Season Plan.
Team Director Highlights
- Fort Collins High School MTB team
- Ciclismo Youth Foundation
- Ciclismo Racing; an elite amateur road racing team
- Colorado State University cycling program
- The Rio Junior Team